Top tier Sell side client wants to submit equity orders to an equity stock exchange using FIX protocol version 4.4.
Core Java, Multi-Threading, PhiFIX-Engine, FIX Protocol, FIX Order Management APIs, Advanced Data Structures
- Sell side client want to route their transactions to an equity stock exchange using FIX protocol
- Client wants to use the FIX version 4.4
- FIX order routing gateway should be a high volume order transactions processing gateway, with customization specific to exchange based on few custom tags
- Cost effective rigid FIX engine platform, will scale according to the future API changes by Exchange
- The solution should process 100s of order per second, should have full transaction control for the various orders submitted and for its responses
- Developed FIX Order routing gateway using PhiFIX-Engine
- This gateway will collect orders from various client in real time and submit to the transactions to equity exchange using FIX protocol.
- It will process the order and execution responses from the exchange in real time and helps customer to maintain order books/trade books with accurate data
- Provide transaction recovery and exceptions management features with exchange connected
- High volume transaction processing for future algorithmic order processing scenarios
- PhiFIX-Engine is the high performance FIX engine, with high level of customization using dialects, that was used to build FIX Order routing gateway.
- High performance, rigid and scalable FIX Order routing Gateway
- Cost effective proven FIX engine for the solution, using PhiFIX-Engine
- Faster go live with exchange due to standardization of messages
- Highly customizable FIX messaging solutions with custom tags
- Faster client onboarding, Real-time monitoring and control