PhiFIX Certificate acts as a FIX Onboarding Tool to achieve FIX certificate solutions to new market participants. It is a verification and confirmation system for FIX Counterparties such as Buy-side, Sell-side, Venues, and Intermediaries.
These counterparties can verify their functional test scenarios and other capabilities using PhiFIX Certificate with immediate feedback reports. Certification reports are generated as and when a test scenario gets connected and executed. Multiple test client connecions are achievable with single/multiple listener connection configurations. It reduces overall operational costs and self-certifies before entering complex real-time business solutions.
- Simulate FIX Initiator and Acceptor configurations to achieve FIX connections.
- Performs business validation, customized validation and certify session connections.
- Transmits FIX messages and generate reports specific to Exchange validation configuration.
- This tool verifies client's FIX connections and creates various reports to certify FIX client systems that are On boarded.
- Certification reports can be personalized based on Client’s requirement.