PhiFIX Monitor is a compelling Capital Market monitoring and alerting tool designed to explicitly deal with FIX connectivity issues including transaction failure and exception, reducing time and resource requirement alongside FIX environment inclusive of FIX System. This system operates as a stand-alone application which can be installed in client’s local network to monitor and analyze any Financial Information Exchange transactions in real time.
PhiFIX Monitor aids system administrator of Buy-side firms, Sell-side firms, Venues and Intermediaries to monitor Client and Server logs. Each Log Session can be configured individually with different Client and Server log folder which can be accessed and refined by PhiFIX Monitor.
Fully loaded with unique features to customize alerts and notifications and a provision to organize routing logic, PhiFIX Monitor delivers more extensive and adequate authority for pre-trade and trade transparency monitoring, offering a bird's eye view of the process involved.
- Creating and Managing Client and Server Logs
- Connecting more than one Client and Server Logs
- Viewing Client Details and Connection Status
- Monitor perplex real-time trading and transaction with high-frequency trading
- Monitoring of High-Frequency market data with progressive filters
- Advanced Filters and Search capabilities for narrow down Log View
- Alerts and Notification for Client and Server Logs based on pre-defined settings
- Statistics and Transaction Details for Specific Log based on User Settings
- Export option converts the results to a downloadable format
- Real-time viewing of trades across all environments